October 14, 2004

Liar. From last night's debate:
Kerry: ... Six months after he said Osama bin Laden must be caught dead or alive, this president was asked, 'Where is Osama bin Laden?' He said, 'I don't know. I don't really think about him very much. I'm not that concerned.' We need a president who stays deadly focused on the real war on terror.

Moderator: Mr. President?

Bush: Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden. It's kind of one of those exaggerations.
Wrong (and this one). You can also read the White House's transcript from March 13, 2002:
I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. ... And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him.

No comments: