June 24, 2006

G72: Red Sox 5, Phillies 3 (10)

5:13 PM -- At work, I was half-working on a Word document with the Phillies radio in my right ear. The count was 2-2. I clicked over to the Gameday screen -- and there it was -- before the radio caught up. ... And I swear, my first thought was Gameday is playing a joke on me.

***

Mark Loretta, in the box score:
AB  R  H  RBI  RBI#   AVG
3 1 3 1 31 .313
***

Curt Schilling (3.55) / Brett Myers (3.77) (who may have other things on his mind, though I'm sure the nice folks at Fenway will refrain from bringing it up (heh)), 1:20 PM

3 comments:

1st Against the Wall said...

And he wears #3 too, no?

Zenslinger said...

Ortiz getting stubborn re: hitting walkoff homers?

allan said...

I hear Manny wants out -- because Ortiz won't let him hit any walk-offs.

:>)