August 10, 2007

Ingesting Your Ancestors

Back in April, I linked to a story in which Keith Richards claimed he snorted some of his father's ashes.

Publicists for the Stones quickly tried to quash the story, but NME now has some new quotes from Keef:
The cocaine bit was rubbish. I said I chopped him up like cocaine, not with. I pulled the lid off [my father's urn] and out comes a bit of dad on the dining room table. I'm going, 'I can't use the brush and dustpan for this'. What I found out is that ingesting your ancestors is a very respectable way of ... y'know, he went down a treat.

4 comments:

thatdietcokegirl said...

he's as nutty as squirrel poo.

(ty enid smeek, hp7)

Pity Da Fool said...

He also makes an excellent pirate.

tim said...

Makes a good point about not disrespecting his father's ashes with a dirty brush and dustpan.

laura k said...

Keef is keef. We'll always love him.