September 23, 2007

W-L Contest Update - Final Week

With only six games remaining, and the Red Sox at 92-64, I looked back at the entries.

Dice's ERA will be much higher than almost everyone predicted, so in any possible tiebreaker, the person who had the highest ERA guess will win. Here's a list of who is still in the running:
Last Six    W-L     Winner
6-0 98-64 Thomas Chan
5-1 97-65 Jeff Davis
4-2 96-66 Paul H.
3-3 95-67 Franco Baseggio
2-4 94-68 Chris Jones
1-5 93-69 Matt B.
0-6 92-70 Matt Meltzer

5 comments:

allan said...

Actually, I have the highest ERA guess at 98 wins, but I'm not a contestant!

s1c said...

I knew I should have had dice at a 4+ ERA. grumble, grumble

Jere said...

Chan? Jeff Davis? Chris Jones? This looks like a list of people I went to high school with. And as usual, we're all rooting for Chan. (sorry for the inside joke, everyone who didn't go to my high school)

laura k said...

sorry for the inside joke, everyone who didn't go to my high school

Which would probably be everyone who reads this blog. Although stranger things have happened.

tim said...

Chris Jones? This looks like a list of people I went to high school with.

Heh, I went to high school with a Chris Jones. Probably a Charlie Chan as well.