November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Break

From Monday to Saturday, L and I will be in New Jersey for Thanksgiving.

My access to a computer will be limited -- probably mornings and evenings. So things will be quiet around here for a few more days.

Some Thanksgiving music:










This may be a Red Sox blog, but you won't be seeing Mr. Dry Your Eyes here. That is the movie's built-in bathroom break. (Thanks, Martin!)

After Diamond walked off stage, he (allegedly) said to Dylan, "Beat that!" Dylan looked at him and said, "What do you want me to do, sleep?"

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Allan. Have a safe trip!

Peter N said...

Have a happy, wonderful and safe holiday! Peter

redsock said...

Thanks, guys. I hope everyone has a safe, happy holiday!

And our 10-hour drive begins .... now!

Zenslinger said...

Isn't Thanksgiving in October up there?

heh heh

Julie said...

I just stumbled upon your site and loved all the band video!

~Julie, chicagometsfan.com

nixon33 said...

WOW! I watched bob dylan ALL DAY LONG on the thanksgiving. they had a marathon of ont look back, no direction home (scorsese!!!) and unplugged. even though i own the all.
nice.