June 25, 2008

G81: Red Sox 5, Diamondbacks 0

Diamondbacks - 000 000 000 - 0  3  0
Red Sox - 010 001 03x - 5 12 0
Wakefield (7-2-0-1-6, 94) was superb while Kevin Cash (3-run homer), Coco Crisp (three doubles), Mike Lowell (two hits, three runs), Brandon Moss (2 RBI), and Dustin Pedroia (three hits) led the offense.

Internet troubles (satellite + shitty weather) meant I saw only a few minutes of the game -- most of the bottom of the sixth and Manny Delcarmen's work in the eighth.

***

Randy Johnson (5.09, 88 ERA+) / Tim Wakefield (4.17, 104 ERA+)

3 comments:

charlie pioli said...

Does anybody know if the MLB is allowing Johnny Pesky to hangout in the dugout again during games?
I know last year there was controversy about him being kicked out I was wondering if the MLB gave in yet?

Pepe Lepew said...

I would watch tonight ...
.... but I'm a Fresno State grad! :)

Jere said...

charlie, I have seen Pesky at Fenway a bunch of times this year, but when the game is going on, I think he watches from upstairs.