August 20, 2009

Remy Returns To NESN Tomorrow

Jerry Remy will be back in the NESN booth tomorrow night, when the Red Sox begin a three-game series against the Yankees at Fenway Park.

Remy:
I'm anxious right now just thinking about it. ... I'm glad I [returned to Fenway last week] because it really kind of gets that out of the way and when I do come back on Friday to do a game, it's just a normal day.
Remy will work part-time for the rest of the season, so we will probably still be subjected to Dave Roberts and the other earsores for road games.

1 comment:

laura k said...

I'm glad I [returned to Fenway last week] because it really kind of gets that out of the way and when I do come back on Friday to do a game, it's just a normal day.

Remy mentioned having therapy for depression - coming back to Fenway for a visit before returning to work is classic therapist's advice. I can see how helpful that would be.

I can't wait to see him tonight! I never imagined I'd be so happy to see Jerry Remy.